At MRI, we believe that there is no resource more valuable than our employees. Our future success is dependent on the well being of every employee. Without your contribution, we could never achieve our goals. In all probability, this principle applies to you and your families.
Every company has a unique set of beliefs, values, and way of thinking that drives their culture. A successful company builds a healthy culture that supports the success of the company and every team member. For us to be a "Best in Class" organization, we ask each and every team member to live by and teach the following five principles that drive MRI:
- Always do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- Hold ourselves and team members accountable for our actions.
- Treat everyone fair and with respect no matter what our differences are.
- Deliver on our promises to team members, guests and partners.
- Deliver great food, extraordinary service and 100% quality in all areas.
- 100% committed to reach our maximum potential and develop other team members.
- Make the right decision, not the popular decision.
- Follow our principles no matter what and accept the risks that come with doing so.
- Speak your mind openly and honestly but in a respectable tone.
- Keep a focus on your Health, Family and Career in order to live a balanced, productive and exciting life.
- Health comes first, family comes second and your career comes third.
- Make adjustments to one or more areas when needed.
- Have great pride in what you do.
- Think positive about the people, the business and the company you align yourself with.
- Give 110% effort to “walking the walk and talking the talk” in your efforts to serve guests and team members.
MRI has a Passion for greatness while striving to make the best choices for our organization and Committing ourselves to have the Courage to stay Balanced while upholding the highest level of Integrity.